Yahoo Account Key feature is fantastic, as it is used to secure the Yahoo mail account. Thus enabling this feature, improve the security of Ymail Email account in comparison to regular password security. Yahoo gets considered as one of the safest and secure web-based service providers. People across the globe share document with each other through Ymail email account.
The users who want to enable the Yahoo Account key feature, they all are suggested to install the Yahoo app on their mobile phone. The users can easily enable the Yahoo Account Key in their Yahoo mail account by going to Account info >>Account Security>>Enable Account Key section and then follow the Yahoo account key screen instructions. Furthermore, the Account key is an excellent way to secure a Yahoo mail account. In case, if the user has enabled the feature for their account but don’t want to use it anymore, and then disable Yahoo Account Key on PC by following the steps provided below.
What is yahoo account key?
Before we talk about how to turn off Yahoo account key, first of all, get aware of what is Yahoo account key. Therefore, for all Yahoo mail account users, yahoo has added a Yahoo account key feature through which the Ymail Email Account of users gets secure. Yahoo account key is a safer and secure way that allows the users to use a cell phone instead of a password to sign in yahoo mail account.
How does yahoo account key work?
There are several features of Yahoo, and day by day, new features get introduced by Yahoo. Yahoo has enabled the option of Yahoo Account key because several Ymail Account users use to access their account on their smartphone using Yahoo app. The Yahoo Account key feature is developed to keep the account safe and secure. Thus, below have mentioned the steps to turn off Yahoo Account Key from a computer, hence check the complete information provided below.
Steps to Turn Off Yahoo Account Key from a Computer
There are several ways to turn off Yahoo Account Key from a computer, so for all users, we have here penned the easy and less time-consuming steps. Therefore, follow the steps as mentioned below and apply the same to turn off Yahoo account key.
First of all, open your Ymaillogin account.
- After this, take the cursor over the profile picture located on the upper right corner.
- Now, select the Account info option from the drop-down menu available there.
- In the “Account info” window, click on the “Account security” option.
- Now under the Account Security window, go to the Yahoo Account key is enabled option.
- After this, click on the Disable Account key option available at the bottom of the page.
- Finally, click on the “Got It” option.
So, these all were the significant steps to disable yahoo account key on PC. If after applying the steps, the user didn’t get satisfactory results and then take Yahoo mail help from the experts to turn off Yahoo Account Key.
How to Manage or Disable Yahoo Account Key from a Web Browser
For all users, we have here enlisted the steps to manage or Disable Yahoo Account Key from a web browser. Therefore, scroll down and go through the steps discussed below.
- After this, click on the Manage button through “Yahoo Account Key” option
- Now the user will be able to turn ON or OFF by clicking on the toggle.
- Search for the Disable Account Key button provided on the Yahoo Account Key Screen.
- Now the user can switch back to the password screen.
How to Manage or Disable Yahoo Account Key from a Yahoo Mobile App
- First of all, on the Account key enabled the app, click on the Menu option.
- After this, click on the “Account Key” option.
- Search for the Manage Account Key option and click on it.
- By clicking on the toggle, users can quickly turn ON and OFF.
- After this, look for the Disable Yahoo Account Key option.
- Now, after this, users can switch back to the password screen.
So, these all were the steps to disable Yahoo Account key from Yahoo Mail App, if you all find the details satisfactory, then please do share this with other users. Thus, if there is any user who is not able to perform the task, then take Yahoo mail help from the professionals.