After Yahoo mail, Ymail was launched by the company in the year 2008. Ymail has a large user capacity due to which it was rated as the third-largest web-based email service. Ymail is a web-based email service provided by Yahoo to its users. When user sign up for a Yahoo Account, during that time, Ymail appears as a kind of domain name. Ymail is not a different type of email service, but it is an extension of the Yahoo email service. One benefit of creating Ymail Email Account is that it offers the user the privilege to use the name which they want accurately.
Steps to create Ymail Email Account
Ymail email is a free emailing service provided by Yahoo for its users. It allows the users to share their files and other necessary documents for personal as well as professional purpose. People who wish to take advantage of the Ymail Email Account, for them, we have here below penned the steps to create an account. So, check the steps written below and follow as instructed to create the Ymail account.
- Initially, ensure that you have internet access to the computer on which you are trying to create a Yahoo Account.
- Now to sign up Ymail Account, choose any internet browser according to the availability.
- After this, go to the official website of Yahoo.
- Now at the top right corner of the official page, find the sign-in option and then click on it.
- A sign in form will display on the screen.
- On the bottom, there is a tab available saying sign up besides Don’t have an account.
- Click on that link, and after this, the user will get redirected to the Yahoo Mail sign up page.
- Fill the mandatory details such as First Name and Last Name, after this, click on the email address.
- Yahoo will provide you with some unique username list from where the user can choose the email address or can use their own.
- Make sure that the Yahoo Email should be unique and different.
- In case, if the account already exists, then a message will appear saying “A Yahoo account already exists with this email address.”
- Thus, the users are suggested to choose another email address.
- The username that the user chooses will be the permanent email address, and one cannot change in future.
- So, carefully choose the username, keeping this thing in mind that it should be unique.
- After this, the users are suggested to provide a password to access the Ymail account.
- Users are suggested to choose a secure password, avoid getting the Ymail Account hacked.
- Users are recommended that they should not share a password with anyone. Make the password more unique by using different upper and lower case characters and special characters.
- Apart from this, fill rest of the mandatory details such as date of birth, gender and contact number.
- The users are suggested to provide an active contact number. Because, in case, if the user forgot the password of Ymail Account. Then through the contact number, it becomes easy to recover the Yamail email account password.
- In the next step, the users have to verify the phone number. And the users are suggested to choose between “Text me an Account Key” or “Call me with a verification code” to confirm the phone number linked with the Ymail Account.
- After this, the user will receive the code. After this, enter the code to verify and access the Ymail Account and then click on the verify option.
So, these all were the steps for creating a Ymail Email Account. We hope that by applying the steps provided above, it would have become easy for all user to create a Yahoo Mail Account.